The baseplate allows pedals being mounted on the Sim-Lab seat slider, which makes it easy to quickly adjust the position of the pedals relative to the seat. Also, it can be used without the seat slider forming a heel-rest and solid mounting point for pedals. The pedal plate is now 12 mm thick instead of 10 mm making it even more rigid as before.
Compatible with P1-X, P1, and old GT1 rig as well as 80/20 based pedal decks. Baseplate is not compatible with GT1-EVO rig except with the 2020 version (with steel pedal deck).
The new updated universal pedal plate is compatible with:
- Heusinkveld Pro's / Sprint / Ultimate pedal sets
- Fanatec V3 & Elite pedals
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals & TCP
- Spacers for offsetting the baseplate from the seat slider and countersunk screws
- Bolts & nuts for mounting the pedals
- For the heel plate spacers and mounting material
- Seat Slider
Heel plate (optional)